Due to its experience and expertise in the hospitality sector, Inn Tourism suggests the best solution for the improvement and promotion of the hotel.
- Pre-opening sales and marketing services
- Assistance in the operating aspects of the hotel
- Staff recruitment & Training
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Market Positioning Strategy & Pricing Policy
- On line Sales Strategy and Management
- Selection of Market Segments & Booking Channels
- Preparation of Operating & Services Manuals
- Budgeting & Management Reporting
Inn Tourism undertakes the hotel management under long term or short term management agreements.
To this end, Inn Tourism chooses and applies the best commercial practice according to the special circumstances and needs of each hotel, in order to contribute in maximizing revenue performance and to achieve the best financial results.
- Meeting with the hotelier and thorough discussion of his vision
- Evaluation of the property
- Presentation of a business plan
- Sales and marketing strategy
- Staff recruitment & training
- Operation and running of the property
- Financial reporting to the owner on a weekly and monthly basis
Inn Tourism creates and supports the “hotel of tomorrow” with a dynamic web presence on internet and social media.
- Site built & web design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Reputation built on major travel sites (Trip Advisor, Booking.com)
- Booking engine
- Social media
- Translation services
Sales and Marketing
Inn Tourism has the appropriate mechanism and network of experts to secure the fast and immediate sales increase of each hotel.
Sales representation in Greece and Bulgaria market constitutes Inn Tourism main field of expertise.
The long-standing experience of Inn Tourism in Greek and Bulgarian market, in combination with its wide network of the appropriate contacts, including owners and general managers of the top Tour Operators and Travel Agents guarantee doubtless a successful result.
- Pricing policy
- Online travel agents management (OTA’s)
- Yield management (competition research and monitoring)
- Sales representation and promotion in Greece & Bulgaria
- Sales calls reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Tourism exhibition and conventions representation
Inn Tourism runs efficiently and successfully marketing plans.
- Marketing plan
- Advertising plan and press releases
- S.W.O.T analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats).
- Service manuals & forms (brochures, directory of services, menus)
- Newsletters promotion